Hey! I Care! The Music & Lyrics of David Auxier-Loyola
Joseph Macchia & Wendy Leopold present Hey! I Care! - a benefit night of music & lyrics by David Auxier-Loyola
Hey! I Care!, which played to a packed house at Don't Tell Mama in February as part of Cabaret Cares' 12th season, will come back for an Encore performance at the historic club The Players in May.
All proceeds to benefit HelpIsOnTheWayToday.org
Wednesday, May 16 at 8:00 PM.
$25 (cash bar, NO drink minimum)
- Michele McConnell - Broadway's longest-running Carlotta in Phantom
- Genny Lis Padilla - On Your Feet
- Christopher Anthony Henry - Naked Boys Singing
- Joshua Lance Dixon - Winner Mama's Next Big Act, Broadwayworld Best Male Debut, Bistro Best Debut
- Maurio Hines - NY Gilbert & Sullivan Players and Lyric Opera of Chicago
- Angela Christine Smith - NY Gilbert & Sullivan Players
- Jason Whitfield - NY Gilbert & Sullivan Players
Plus the multiple MAC Award- and Bistro Award-winning Musical Director Tracy Stark at the piano and hosted by composer, lyricist and singer David Auxier-Loyola.
David Auxier-Loyola is a MAC-nominated songwriter and Bistro Award-winning director/writer who recently workshopped his new musical, The EnGaygement, at the Metropolitan Room to rave reviews. He is also a principal performer with the NY Gilbert & Sullivan Players, as well as being company choreographer and associate director. Last year, David conceived and directed the critically acclaimed re-imagined production of The Mikado which played to sell out crowds at The Kaye Playhouse.
This special night of music benefits Help Is On The Way Today, whose mission is to raise and distribute funds to NYC based organizations that support children and young adults living with HIV/AIDS; particularly, those with little or no medical coverage and/or financial support. For more information, to donate, or to volunteer visit www.helpisonthewaytoday.org.
The Players (View)
16 Gramercy Park South
New York, NY 10003
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|